<!- box:side-1 -->
The Union Beach Seniors Organization is now expanding. We are accepting membership requests from surrounding towns. If you are 55 or over, you are welcome to join.
- Health/Senior Services and Activities
- Smoking Cessation - the State of NJ offers services to help smokers quit. Visit www.quitnet.com or call QUITLINE on 866-657-8677
- Department of Health and Senior Services - 1-877-222-3737
- American Heart Association - 1-888-694-3278
- Social Security
- A free electronic newsletter is available at www.ssa.gov for the most up - to - date news about social security.
Wind Creek Casino & Resort Trip March 23rd (pdf)
Senior Freeze Property Tax Reimbursement Program (pdf)
Senior Support through the COVID-19 Pandemic (pdf)
on line therapy
What is Home Care and How Much Does it Cost
Senior Care-In Home Care
Senior Care In Home
JCP&L BILL OF RIGHTS AND SPECIAL SERVICES (pdf)